I don't know which of these are regularly updated. They might not all be right or useful for you. Different strokes for different folks.
- Grief Support, LegacyConnect
- Definition of bereavement
- My Spouse is Dead - grief recovery tools, suggestions and tips for recovering from the death of a spouse. Welcome to a club you never wanted to join.
- Reactions to a Spouse's Death, KLS Funeral Home
- Open to Hope
- Coping with Grief and Loss, Helpguide.org
- The American Widow Project - a non-profit organization with an emphasis on healing through sharing stories, tears and laughter. Military Widow to Military Widow.
- Watchtower - When Someone You Love Dies (Jehovah's Witness website - I skipped the religious parts but there is other good content there)
- Virtual Memorials - place where you can remember your loved one by ceelebrating life stories. This site is mine.
- WidowNet - Yahoo group for widows, widowers or person who lost a partner
- The Grief Blog - difficult to navigate
- Men, Grief and Ritual
- Coping with the death of a spouse, Oprah.com
- Memorial site for Matthew Churchill, 16 year old killed by a drunk driver
- Grief Healing - quotes/poems, blog, articles/columns/books, discussion group, links
- Beyond Indigo grieving forums and links
- Compassionate friends - for those who have lost a child
- Getting through the holidays - tips at About.com
- Share: pregnancy and infant loss - support group
- Caring for kids after trauma and loss: A guide for parents and professionals
- Grief Loss Recovery (recover-from-grief.com) - Hope and Health through Creative Grieving
- Unspokengrief.com - miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal loss
- Coping with traumatic stress, HelpGuide.org